Emily Dickinson like you’ve never heard her before––poetry slam style! Come check out these free writing and performance workshops with Logan Phillips of the infamous Tucson Youth Poetry Slam (TYPS)! Open to all youth ages 13-19.
- Wed. 10/5 – 2-3:30pm Tucson High Library
- Wed. 10/12 – 4-5:30pm – Sam Lena South Tucson Branch Library
- Sat. 10/15 – 3:30-5pm – Himmel Park Library
- Sat. 10/15 – 5pm-9pm – Tucson Youth Poetry Slam, Bentley’s 1730 E Speedway
- Thurs. 10/20 – 1pm-2pm – Woods Library
Read more about the Big Read project at Zócalo Magazine.